In February, we introduced our new Applicant Directory, allowing Team Engine users to find job applicants inside the system more quickly and easily.
The feature was well-received and frequently used, so we added another layer of functionality: the ability to search for applicants by phone number.
How might this be useful?
Searching by phone number—rather than by name—can be helpful in many different scenarios. Here’s a few examples that our customers have shared with us:
- When applicants have similar or identical names
- When applicants have unique names that are hard to spell
- When applicants leave a voicemail, but don’t include their name or it’s difficult to hear
- When receiving calls by way of call forwarding, which may not include caller ID
- When applicants reach out via text message, but don’t introduce themselves
Having trouble accessing or using the applicant search bar and directory? Send a message to our Customer Success team (email@example.com) for assistance!