The key to hiring success isn't getting more visibility or a higher volume of applicants on Indeed; it's about clearly communicating what you have to offer as an employer and being wildly specific about who you want to hire.
Whether your company has a barebones employment page that could use some TLC or you’re still working on getting one live—this five-step presentation is for you! We'll cover everything you need to know to create the perfect careers page that actually attracts applicants, including:
- Keyword research: What phrases are your ideal candidates using to search for jobs?
- Technical SEO: Is your website organized intuitively and easy to navigate?
- Niche landing pages: Is one careers page enough, or do you need to segment your postings for better targeting?
- Internal and external linking: Are you creating enough entry points for your careers page to be discovered?
- Maintaining job postings: Learn why you should NEVER delete a job posting, even after it's filled.
Join Tim Brown as he shows you his agency's five-step approach to building an optimized career page that will help you:
- Attract more qualified applicants
- Hire better culture fits who are more likely to stay
- Reduce turnover by aligning expectations about the role
- Stop relying solely on job boards for applicant discovery